Not sure about you but we keep reading theories about the Game of Thrones - like the marriage song played when Brienne was capturing Jamie’s story in the white book?! Could this mean they were married? Or that it was simply what their future could have held? Mind blown.
Either way, we just can’t let go of this iconic show. And if you are like us, thankfully, you may not have to either.
As we promised, by participating in the Mobile Doorman Game of Phones, you could win a $5,000 cash prize to be used for a trip of a lifetime to an iconic GOT filming location of your choice!
Need a little refresher of what exactly the Game of Phones is?
Here’s the nitty-gritty:
- Take your seat on Mobile Doorman’s custom Iron Throne of Phones
- Provide your contact information to a House of Mobile Doorman member
- Post a picture of yourself on the Throne of Phones, by noon Friday June 28th, to Facebook tagging @doorman4mobile and use the hashtag #MDGameofPhones
The winner of this once-in-a-lifetime prize will be announced at the Mobile Doorman Booth on Friday, June 28th at 2:30pm local time.
So let’s imagine - where would you go with your winnings? Just as the characters of GOT were so memorable, the locales where the series was filmed were just as awe-inspiring.
Heading to Spain could bring you to such iconic locations as:
- Dragonstone: The home of the Targayns and former stronghold of Stannis Baratheon. Season 7 saw Dany coming back home when she first came to Westeros.
- Highgarden: Home of House Tyrell. It links Oldtown with King’s Landing.
- "You must see Highgarden. You'd love it there, I know you would. We have a great masquerade the night of the harvest moon... you should see the costumes, people work on them for months." ― Margaery Tyrell to Sansa Stark.
- Casterly Rock: The ancestral stronghold of House Lannister. It is located on the Western coast of Westeros.
Adventure to Northern Ireland where you can visit the stunning cities and surroundings that brought:
- Castle Black: Is the primary headquarters and redoubt of the Night's Watch. It is located roughly halfway along the length of the Wall on its southern side, at the northern end of the Kingsroad. It is a dark and chilling home to its garrison.
- The Wall: A colossal fortification which stretches for 100 leagues (300 miles) along the northern border of the Seven Kingdoms, separating the realm from the domain of the wildlings who live beyond.
- Winterfell: Is the seat and the ancestral home of the royal House Stark. It is a very large castle located at the center of the North, from where the head of House Stark rules over his or her people. A small godswood is enclosed within the walls.
- "Winterfell is our home. It's ours and Arya's and Bran's and Rickon's. Wherever they are, it belongs to our family. We have to fight for it." ― Sansa Stark to Jon Snow
*Winner does not have to be present to win.
Visit us at this year's NAA Apartmentalize in Booth #1852 for Game of Phones, presented by Mobile Doorman, for your chance at winning a $5,000 cash prize toward a once-in-a-lifetime trip to one of the filming locations of the iconic television series.