See all Mobile Doorman job openings
Accounts Receivable Staff
The Accountants Receivable Staff role will require a detail oriented, forward-thinking approach to problem-solving and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Prior accounting experience and specifically QuickBooks Online experience are preferred.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Customer billing and issue resolution in QuickBooks online and Zendesk
- Customer collection calls and monitoring of overdue receivables
- Electronic check deposits and booking in QuickBooks online
- Regular communication with Sales and other departments
- Management and oversight of billing system integrations
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in accounting, public and/or private
- 1 to 3 years of experience with QuickBooks Online, additional experience with larger ERP systems a plus (MS Dynamics AX/365)
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in Windows-based computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Interested candidates can email a resume and cover letter to
to apply for consideration.
About Mobile Doorman
Mobile Doorman specializes in developing custom, white-label apps for apartment and condominium communities across the U.S. Our mission is to improve how residents interact with their properties with a convenient, user-friendly tool that helps them live smarter while helping property owners manage better, improve retention, and boost their bottom line through technology.