See all Mobile Doorman job openings
Mobile Doorman has revolutionized the way the residents and the staff at the apartments where they live communicate. The idea of Mobile Doorman was born from a deep understanding that residents getting notes slid under their doors is not they way they want to communicate with the properties where they live. We are looking for a quality assurance specialist who will be passionate about continuing the mission of keeping quality & usability at the heart of everything we deliver to our customers.
- BA/BS degree and/or 3+ years of software quality assurance across web and mobile
- Experience testing thoroughly, picking up on issues and inconsistencies that impact the software's quality and the users' experience
- Experience writing detailed bug reports, testing documentation, and user stories
- Some experience with Agile methodologies
What you'll do
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing as part of the larger development team
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (development, product, design, etc.) to contribute to system requirements
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Complete technical documentation as needed
- You have an impeccable attention to detail - you are someone who notices things that most other people don't
- You are self-motivated - you prioritized and manage your own time effectively
- You are flexible - you can shift your focus and priorities of the team shift
- You are a solutions-oriented, team player.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can email a resume and cover letter to
to apply for consideration.
About Mobile Doorman
Mobile Doorman specializes in developing custom, white-label apps for apartment and condominium communities across the U.S. Our mission is to improve how residents interact with their properties with a convenient, user-friendly tool that helps them live smarter while helping property owners manage better, improve retention, and boost their bottom line through technology.