Mobile Doorman, the leading white-label app solution for the multifamily industry, is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join our growing Technical Support team in helping our clients, end-users, and internal staff navigate our increasingly feature-rich software. Tech support is a crucial area of the business where we have a chance to interact directly with our users, who tend to remember their interactions with support staff more than their regular interactions with our software. Because of that, our technical support team is critical in providing an outstanding experience to all our users.
If you are detailed oriented, love the culture and energy of a start-up, and sincerely care about the happiness level of customers then you will be a great fit with our team. This is a unique opportunity to join Mobile Doorman as we grow and create long-term customer relationships. We will also give you the ability grow your career based on skillset and the facets that you most enjoy.
Salary of $40-50k depending on experience.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer and team support tickets
- Clearly & professionally communicate with customers
- Triage, assign severity, resolve or escalate tickets
- Work with the engineering team to execute timely and satisfactory client resolutions
- Follow up with other teams to provide timely responses to customers
- Customer support experience
- Technical/software support experience is a major plus
- Strong written communication skills
- Comfortable using and working with web-based software
- Based in the Madison, WI area